Call groups (sometimes known as hunt groups) are used to offer customer calls to teams of people rather than to a specific person. For instance, sales, customer support, and reception desk are good examples of call groups.
Add/edit a call group
- Login to the Spoke Phone account portal and go to settings -> call groups.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the default reception group.
- Or click + add Group to create a new one.
- Enter a name for the group.
- We will show you this name when you get an incoming call for this group.
- If you are making a new group that you want on your voice menu (IVR) enter a number into the 'IVR key' field.
- If you want to hide this option from callers, leave this field blank.
- Click 'next'.
Adding users to a call group
- Login to your account portal online.
- Go to the settings.
- Find the call groups section and click the edit button.
- Find the call group you want, click the edit pencil on the far right.
- Scroll down to the panel "members who will get rung when people call this group".
- Once you find this field, start typing in the user name.
- Select the user to add them to the call group.
- They will automatically be added and have call first turned on. When call first is active, this means that the user will be offered the call before anyone in the call group who does not have call first active.