This article will show you how to set yourself as 'on vacation' for a set period of time.
If you have set your vacation dates, the Spoke Phone app will automatically set you offline (and not available for calls) for the duration of your vacation.
Setting yourself as 'on vacation' will override your normal automated offline hours. Other Spoke Phone users in your internal directory will be able to see that you are on vacation and see what date you will be returning.
When your vacation is over, Spoke Phone will automatically update your availability status, and your normal 'automated offline hours' will resume.
How to set your vacation dates:
- Open the Spoke Phone app.
- Tap on the profile menu icon at the bottom.
- Tap settings.
- Tap my availability.
- Scroll down to the out of office section.
- Toggle on I'm on vacation.
- Enter the date of your scheduled return to the office.
- You're done.