Spoke Phone’s Pipedrive integration syncs Pipedrive contacts into your Spoke Phone, and logs all calls made on Spoke Phone against the customer record in Pipedrive. If you have Spoke professional, employees are able to dictate call notes and follow up after calls, which are transcribed into text and also added to the customer call record in Pipedrive.
- Paid Pipedrive account.
- Spoke Phone professional account.
- Administrator access/rights to Pipedrive.
- Administrator access/rights to SpokePhone.
- Go to your Spoke Phone account portal online and login.
- Go to settings > integrations.
- Scroll down to integrations and click edit.
- Select to add on the Pipedrive card.
- Follow the prompts.
It may take a while to initially sync your contacts to Spoke Phone. Plan for roughly 1 hour per 10,000 contacts.
- To find Pipedrive contacts in the Spoke Phone app, go to the external directory.
- Search Pipedrive contacts from the Spoke Phone app using the search bar at the top of the app.
- When a call comes into Spoke Phone, if the corresponding phone number calling is found in Pipedrive, Spoke Phone will display the customer's name.
- If more than one person is found having that number in Pipedrive, Spoke Phone will pick the first person found, and let you know there are other potential matches.
- You cannot edit contact records in Spoke Phone (by design). You edit contact information in Pipedrive, and Spoke Phone will be updated within minutes.
- Contacts that have multiple email addresses and phone numbers in Pipedrive, will show and be searchable in Spoke Phone with/across all the email addresses and phone numbers.
Call records / logs
- If you have a call from a number found in Pipedrive, Spoke Phone will add a call log to that person.
- If more than one person is found having that number in Pipedrive, Spoke Phone will pick the first person found, and add a call log to that person.
- Call logs will usually be added to Pipedrive a couple of minutes after the call.
- If the Spoke Phone user is also a Pipedrive user, call logs will be recorded in Pipedrive against their account. This requires that the email address for the user in both Spoke Phone and Pipedrive be the same.
- If the Spoke Phone user is not also a Pipedrive user, call logs will be recorded against the default Pipedrive user that you selected during the initial Pipedrive integration setup.
Call notes and follow up
- If a Spoke Phone user dictated follow up notes after a call, the notes will be transcribed into text and available in the call log for that customer in Pipedrive.
- Transcribed call notes will usually be added to Pipedrive a couple of minutes after the call.
Formatting phone numbers
- Phone numbers in Pipedrive need to be in the correct format.
- For numbers in other countries, ensure Pipedrive users follow the best practice of adding international dialing code in the E164 format. Eg: +61, +1, etc.
- If phone numbers in Pipedrive do not have an international dialing code, Spoke Phone will dial the number as though it is a local number to your Spoke Phone account. If your Spoke Phone account is based in Australia, Spoke Phone assumes that all non-E164 format numbers in Pipedrive are Australian numbers.
- Spoke Phone will attempt to fix bad formatting on phone numbers you have stored in Pipedrive. For instance, adding country codes, inserting local dialing prefixes, etc. If Spoke Phone is unable to fix the formatting, you will need to fix the number in Pipedrive
- If you have Pipedrive reporting enabled, you will see Spoke Phone calls correctly logged against your Pipedrive users.
- This requires the Spoke Phone user to also be a Pipedrive user, with the same email address used in both Spoke and Pipedrive.
- Calls with Spoke Phone users who are not Pipedrive users will be logged against the default Pipedrive user account that you selected during the initial setup.
- Calls from unknown callers do not create new contact records in Pipedrive. This feature will be added soon.
- If multiple Pipedrive records have the same number, you cannot yet pick which actual person it is on the call. This feature will be added soon.
- Call recording files (audio files) or links are not yet added to the Pipedrive call record. This is a security issue for some customers, and we will resolve it shortly by adding more security options.
- If you add additional voice notes to a call in Spoke Phone at a later date, they will not be added to Pipedrive yet. This will be resolved soon.