Spoke Phone provides 'out-of-the-box' basic integrations to popular CRMS such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce. These integrations provide only the basics and cannot be customized.
All customers can access the Spoke Phone Developer API to build custom and complex integrations that consume or send information to/from Spoke Phone.
Using the Spoke Phone API and Webhooks allows customers to integrate Spoke Phone with any CRM, ERP, HRIS, or any other application that has an external API.
- Integrate a CRM or system not supported by Spoke Phone.
- Build integration to reflect your company's specific CRM implementation, process, or workflow.
- Build cross-functional integrations that take some data and push to a CRM, and take other data and send into your support ticketing system.
- React to events occurring live during a phone call and inject information onto the phone screen
- Send missed call alerts to a support email address.
- Send voicemail recordings to a datastore.
- Add customer contact records from your home-built CRM, into the Spoke Phone app.
- Build custom reports on call states and usage.
- Set user availability to take calls.
- Get a list of users and their current availability (on a call, available, offline, etc,).
- And so much more.
To access the Spoke Phone Developer API, please visit: https://developer.spokephone.com/.