What can be forwarded to external numbers
- You can forward calls made to a call group out to an external phone number.
- You cannot forward calls to a user, or any other calls, to an external phone number.
Set-up call forwarding on unanswered calls to a call group
- Login to your account portal online.
- Go to the settings > call groups.
- Find the call group and click the edit button.
- Scroll down until you see the section what happens if none picks up.
- Click on this to drop it down.
- Select send to an external number.
- Enter the number.
When do calls roll over to the external number?
- If everyone in the call group is busy, offline, or do not answer incoming calls, calls will roll over to the external number.
- If you want calls to immediately roll over, remove everyone from the call group.