On Spoke Phone, you can choose what happens when no one is able to answer a call.
When no one answers a call Spoke Phone can do one of the following:
- Send them to voicemail/message bank.
- Roll-over (forward) to another call group.
- Roll-over to an external number (Outbound call charges apply).
If you have selected the voicemail option, you will be able to configure your voicemail/message bank recording.
What voicemail message do you want to play?
- Click the play icon to listen to the default Spoke Phone voicemail for this group.
- If you want to change this, select the upload arrow icon to upload a new message, or record a new one.
- If you have already recorded or uploaded one via the audio library, select this from the dropdown menu.
Every member of the group will receive missed call notifications and voicemail messages. As an administrator, you can send voicemail to one or more email addresses. This is useful for sending voicemails to support inboxes or other applications such as Zendesk, Slack, or Trello.
- Login to your Spoke Phone account portal and go to settings > call groups.
- Edit the call group.
- Enter one or more email addresses.
You can choose to allow the actual audio files (recordings) to be attached to voicemail emails. Voicemail to email security