With Spoke Phone's call highlights you can now easily capture something you or someone else just said on a call, so you can replay it in the future.
With call highlights, you no longer need to listen to the entire call recording just to extract one of two important things. Rather, you can simply play the highlights.
Call highlighting dependencies
Call highlighting requires that call recording is enabled and turned on.
Turn on call highlights
In order to use call highlights, call recording must be turned on for your company and the active call must be being recorded.
- Log in as an administrator to your company's Spoke Phone account portal online
- Go to settings > advanced and turn on call recording
Once call recording is turned on, users will be able to highlight and tag important things said on calls.
Call highlight tags
You can (optionally) set up tags that help users categorize their call highlights. When a user creates a call highlight, they can be prompted to set a tag. When reviewing call highlights in the future, you can see the tag and listen to the recording.
Setting up tags
- Go to your Spoke Phone account portal online.
- Go to settings > advanced.
- Scroll down to tags and add the tags you want.
- The order of the tags in the account portal is replicated on the user's Spoke Phone app.