The call history screen in the Spoke Phone account portal contains (accessible by your system administrators), lists all calls across the account. This is also where you can download and listen to any call recordings made by your team. You can download a CSV of your calls, filter by date or user, or search by phone number. The time and date of the calls are generated in your local time (based on your IP address/browser timezone).
See call history
- Login to the Spoke Phone account portal.
- Click on your name in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Click on call history.
- Use the search box to filter the calls by date, phone number, and users.
- Change the number of rows from 200 (default) to 2000.
- Click the orange download button.
- If required, click 'next' and download any other pages generated by your search.