This article will show you how to install and use the Spoke Phone app on an iPad to make and take calls. It contains the following sections:
Note: If you have correctly configured your WiFi network for Spoke Phone, you will
not need an iPad with a SIM/Cellular Calling. You can just use an iPad with Wi-Fi
connectivity and use Spoke Phone in HD Calling mode.
If your WiFi network has not been configured for Spoke Phone, we recommend using an
iPad with a SIM/Cellular calling so you can make calls using 4G data and/or carrier
Set up an iPad for a new user
- Go to the Spoke Phone Account portal, and add the iPad as a new user
- Add the new user via email address, not mobile phone number.
- Go to the App store on your iPad.
- Switch to View iPhone Only apps.
- Search for: Spoke Phone.
- Download and install the Spoke Phone app.
- Login to the Spoke Phone app on your iPad using: email address.
- Spoke will send a verification code to the email address.
- Enter the verification code from your email.
- You're done. Spoke Phone should be up and running on the iPad.
Set up an iPad as a second device for an existing user
At present, you are unable to login to the Spoke Phone app on more than one iOS device at any one time.