You can install and use the Spoke Phone app on an iPad to make and take calls. You do not need an iPad with a SIM/Cellular Calling, you can just use an iPad with Wi-Fi connectivity and use Spoke Phone in HD Calling / VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) mode.
Set up an iPad for a new user
- Go to the Spoke Phone Account portal only, and add a new user, inviting them using their email address.
- Go to the App store on your iPad.
- Switch to view iPhone Only apps.
- Search for: Spoke Phone.
- Download and install Spoke Phone.
- Login to the Spoke Phone app on your iPad using: email address.
- Spoke will send a verification code to the email address.
- Enter the verification code from your email.
- You're done. Spoke Phone should be up and running.
Set up an iPad as a second device for an existing user
At present, you are unable to login to Spoke Phone on more than one iOS device at any one time.