Using Spoke Phone's voicemail-to-email feature, you can send voicemail for any call group into any Slack channel.
Step #1: Setup Slack
- Go to your Slack account.
- Go to manage apps.
- Search for and install Slack's email app (made by Slack).
- Choose or create the Slack channel you want to send voicemail to.
- Add the integration.
- Copy the email address that Slack creates.
Step #2: Setup Spoke Phone
- Login to your Spoke Phone account online.
- Go to settings > call groups.
- Edit the call group (whos voicemails you want to send into Slack).
- Paste the email address from Slack into the field called Send voicemail notifications to these email addresses.
- Save the call group changes.
- You are done!
Whenever a voicemail is left for this call group it will be forwarded to the Slack channel, including the call details, the voicemail transcription, and the audio file.