Using Spoke Phone's voicemail-to-email feature, you can send voicemail for any call group into any Slack channel.
Step #1: Setup Slack
- Go to your Slack account
- Go to Manage apps
- Search for and install Slack's Email app (Made by Slack)
- Choose or create the Slack channel you want to send voicemail to
- Add the integration
- Copy the email address that Slack creates
Step #2: Setup Spoke Phone
- Login to your Spoke Phone account online
- Go to Settings> Call groups
- Edit the call group (whos voicemails you want to send into Slack)
- Paste the email address from Slack into the field called Send voicemail notifications to these email addresses
- Save the call group changes
- You're done!
Whenever a voicemail is left for this call group it will be forwarded to the Slack channel, including the call details, the voicemail transcription, and the audio file.