This article will show you how to choose a specific outbound caller ID as you make a call.
By default, the number that people see when you call them from Spoke Phone is set by your company administrator and is known as the default caller ID.
You can manually select a different caller ID as you place a call by tapping and holding the number or call button for ~1 second.
How to choose an outbound caller ID as you make a call:
- Tap and hold any button that you normally use to make a Spoke Phone call (within call history, the dial-pad, or your directory).
- After holding for ~1 sec, the call options screen will open.
- Select the number you wish to use as your caller ID.
- As soon as you select a number, the call will start.
- The call will be placed using that number.