This article will show you how to access voicemail messages left for you or your team.
It contains the following sections:
How to access voicemail messages:
- Open the Spoke Phone app.
- Tap on the clock icon to open your Call History.
- If you or any of your (call) groups miss a call, and the caller leaves a voicemail, you will see a Voicemail bubble icon next to that call record.
- To access that voicemail, tap on the call record.
- You will see the transcription for the voicemail, and the option to play it back.
- On the same screen, you can tap the call button to call back the caller.
- Or, send a copy of the voicemail message to your email by tapping email me.