Spoke Phone's Business Messaging allows Spoke Phone users to send and receive messages and chats to each other, and to customers.
Currently Spoke Phone's Business Messaging suite supports:
The sending/receiving of chat messages between teammates via the Spoke Phone internal. directory. This is available without the need to have an SMS-enabled phone number assigned to a user. This feature is free and available for all Spoke Phone users.
Spoke Phone's Business SMS allows Spoke Phone users to send and receive business SMS messages using their Spoke Phone phone number, keeping personal and business SMS messages separated.
Spoke Phone Business SMS is designed for person-to-person communication over the cellular carrier network. E.g. A customer on Verizon Wireless or Vodafone, etc. communicating (via SMS) with a salesperson using Spoke Phone.
Business SMS is currently available to Spoke Phone customers in Australia, Canada, and the United States. Users can receive SMS messages from over 150 countries.
To use Business SMS, a Spoke Phone user must have an SMS-enabled phone number assigned to their user profile. This process also gives the user a DID (direct-in-dial) phone number for voice calls.
- In the United States and Canada, all standard 10 digit phone numbers support both voice calls and SMS messages.
- In Australia, users must be assigned an Australia Mobile Phone number in order to send/receive SMS messages. These numbers can be used for both SMS messaging and voice calls.
Plans and Pricing
- It's free to receive SMS messages
- It's free to send SMS messages to Australia, Canada, and the United States*
- Companies may request that Spoke Phone enable the sending of SMS messages to other countries. Each such message will incur additional charges
- *Our fair-and-reasonable-use policy applies to the free sending and receiving of SMS messages
- Normal monthly phone number rental charges apply for SMS-enabled numbers. See phone number rental pricing
Special requirements and costs for US customers
US regulations (10LOC) that protect against spam messaging require that we verify and file your address with the appropriate carriers and agencies.
For US customers or customers in other countries who send TXT messages from a US number to people with US numbers, there are costs to set up, verify, file, and maintain your company with the regulatory bodies in the US that control SMS message sending and spam.
|For US customers or customers sending SMS from US numbers to US numbers|
|One-time filing and verificait\\ton||US$150|
|Monthly account fee||US$20|
- MMS is currently not supported (send/receive pictures)
- Group SMS is currently not supported