Spoke Phone's Google Sheets integration automatically populates a Google sheet with your call data and generates a pre-built reporting dashboard. You can easily change the date range to explore the dashboard across your selected timeframe.
This article will show you how to get started with the pre-built Google sheets integration.
Note: You will need a Google workspace account and a Google admin account to whitelist our integration partners app (BlendR.io) in order to successfully install this integration.
Personal Gmail accounts can be used to install this integration, see the authorization process below.
In order to use this integration within a Google Workspace account, you will need to authorize the integration with an admin account. See this help article
Authorizing with personal Gmail accounts
If your google account is not a workspace, organization, or managed account, then you can still use this integration after allowing the app access to write the data into your Google account.
- Go to your Spoke Phone account portal online and login.
- Go to integrations > add integration.
- Select to add on the Google Sheets - Call reporting card.
- Select Connect your Google Drive
- Select Ok
- Repeat the process with Google Sheets until both are connected as below
- Then click Next
- Select the timezone you wish your reports to be localized to and then click next
NOTE: Data will begin streaming converted to this timezone, so make sure you get this right.
You can always remove the integration and add it again if you wish to change this.
- You should now see this screen, the setup is complete.