View form responses in the call history
Within the Spoke Phone App, form data responses are stored against the call history.
- Open the Spoke Phone app.
- Tap the Call History icon at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on a call history against which you submitted a form.
- The form, along with the submitted answers are shown.
Collect form responses using email
You are able to define an email address that receives all responses to a form.
- Log into your Spoke Phone account portal online.
- Go to Other > Developers > Form Definitions.
- Click the edit button on a form you wish to change.
- Enter an email address in the Send form submissions to these email addresses field.
Note: You can enter as many email address as you wish.
- When a user submits a form against a call, a Spoke call summary email will be sent to these addresses which includes the form responses.
Collect form responses using webhooks
If you need to store and process form responses, you can use Spoke webhooks to notify your systems when form responses are submitted. Webhooks provide a mechanism for your systems to listen to these events and process the data.