You can create mobile forms within Spoke Phone to present the Spoke Phone user with a mobile-first form to collect data during an active phone call.
Mobile forms can be used to:
- Standardize the collection of call disposition codes and associated data, or just apply your existing call wrap-up process on your team's mobile phones.
- Collect market insight data by prompting your teams to take the opportunity to collect and record data whilst interacting with a customer.
- Improve your customer relationships and maximize opportunity by collecting key account information during or after mobile phone calls. You may want to:
- Capture details for a sales order
- Prompt your sales team to capture qualifying questions
- Capture critical business insights and account data
As an administrator, you can create, view, and test mobile forms that are still in draft, whilst your standard users cannot see the draft forms. To make it easy to get started, you can also use the Spoke Phone sample call disposition form prebuilt in your Spoke Phone account portal.
- Log into your Spoke Phone account portal online.
- Go to Other > Developers > Form Definitions.
- Click +Add custom form.
- Enter a form name, e.g. "Spoke sample call disposition".
- Enter a form description.
- Enter a form reference, e.g. "Call-disposition-001".
- Paste your email address in the Send form submissions to these email addresses field.
Leave the Make this form active switched OFF for now.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Insert from template or snippet.
- Search for or scroll to the item named "Sample form: Call Disposition" and select the icon.
Confirm the form data definition and display definition is filled out with the sample form.
- Scroll to the top and select Save to complete the form setup.
Now you can test completing the form as a Spoke Phone user:
- As an administrator, log in to the Spoke Phone App.
- Tap the Call History menu icon at the bottom.
- Select a call to submit a form against.
Note: You can make a test call using another phone and simply hang up before answering.
You will only be able to submit one form per call and you cannot remove a form submission.
- Underneath the action buttons, tap Select conversation form.
- Tap Spoke sample call disposition (draft).
NOTE: If you used a different name for the form, select that.
- Complete the form and select submit at the top right of the call history screen.
Congratulations! You have submitted your first mobile form. You should now receive an email showing you the details of the form that was submitted. In the most basic use case, form data can be submitted to an email for processing.
- Mobile forms: Getting started
- Learn mobile form design basics
- Learn how to customize mobile forms
- Learn advanced mobile form building
- Learn how to collect and store mobile form data