This article will show you how to access voicemail messages left for you or your team. These messages will appear in red until they have been responded to.
How to access voicemail messages:
- Open the Spoke Phone app.
- Tap on the clock icon to open your Call History.
- If you or any of your (call) groups miss a call, and the caller leaves a voicemail, you will see a Voicemail bubble icon next to that call record.
- To access that voicemail, tap on the call record.
- You will see the transcription for the voicemail, and the option to play it back.
- On the same screen, you can tap the call button to call back the caller.
- Or, send a copy of the voicemail message to your email by tapping email me.