The Spoke Phone Early Release Program (BETA) allows Spoke Phone Users early access to upcoming releases of Spoke Phone's desktop application for MacOS and WIndows computers.
You must be enrolled in the BETA program by your company administrator.
The BETA program is only available for the Spoke Phone Desktop application for MacOS and Windows.
How to swap between the production build and the latest BETA test candidate
- Go to the Spoke Phone application on your computer
- Click on the Profile icon and then Settings
- Scroll until you find BETA Program Enrollment
- Select which Release Channel you want to use
- You will be presented with a screen as the build is downloaded, and once download you will be promoted to Install the new build, which will automatically install and restart your Spoke Phone application.