This article will show you how to change the verified mobile phone number for an existing Spoke Phone user.
It contains the following sections:
- Users: How to update your verified mobile phone number from the app
- Administrators: How to edit a user's verified mobile phone number from the account portal
How to update your verified mobile number from the app
Users can change their mobile phone number via the app.
This process involves sending a verification code to the new mobile phone number, so please ensure you have access to receive this before following the steps below.
- Open your Spoke Phone app.
- Tap on the Person icon.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on your Private Cell #.
- In the Edit Profile screen, tap on your private cell # again.
- The Change Phone screen will open.
- Follow the prompts on this screen to change your mobile number.
How to change a user's verified mobile number from the account portal
Because we use the mobile phone number as a form of verification, it is not possible to edit a user's mobile phone number from the Spoke Phone portal.
If a user has changed their mobile phone number, we recommend the user follow the process listed above to change this from their Spoke Phone app.
Remember to add them back into any call groups, and re-assign any DDI or extension
numbers once they have been added again.