This article will show you how to use Spoke Phone's face-to-face feature to create recordings of any meetings you attend in person. It contains the following sections:
- Spoke Phone's face-to-face meeting recording feature
- How to create a face-to-face meeting recording
- Ensuring best call recording quality
Spoke Phone's face-to-face meeting recording feature
If you use Spoke Phone call recording, phone calls between you and customers are recorded and stored for future review. Spoke Phone's face-to-face meeting feature records and stores conversations that occur across a table when you're sitting with your customer.
Face-to-face recordings are exactly like phone calls in that they create a call history, you can complete mobile forms and capture data on the phone during the meeting, and the call and recording and form data can be sent into CRMs and other applications.
How to create a face-to-face meeting recording
- Find the contact in the External directory of your Spoke Phone app.
- Tap to open their contact card.
- Press the face-to-face recording icon.
- The normal 'on-call' phone screen will open, allowing you to access mobile forms, etc.
- Hang up the call as normal when the meeting ends.
Ensuring best call recording quality
- Place the phone equidistant between you and the customer.
- Be in a quiet space - remember, it's your phone's microphone that will be picking up what you say, so background noise will be captured.
- Speak up and speak clearly, just like you do when talking on a speakerphone.
Hint: Use an iPad for best results. iPads have multiple microphones and are much
better at picking up multiple people talking in a room.