This article will show you how to use Spoke Phone's voicemail-to-email feature, to send voicemail for any call group into any Trello board.
It contains the following sections:
Step #1: Set up Trello
- Go to your Trello account.
- Go to the Trello board you want voicemail to be added to.
- Click show menu > more > email-to-board settings.
- Copy the email address that Trello creates.
- Set what list and position you want the new cards (voicemail) to appear in.
Step #2: Setup Spoke Phone
- Login to your Spoke Phone account online.
- Go to call groups > manage call groups.
- Edit the call group (whose voicemails you want to send into Trello).
- Paste the email address from Trello into the field called send voicemail notifications to these email addresses.
- Save the call group changes and you're done!
Whenever a voicemail is left for this call group it will be added to the Trello board, including the call details, the voicemail transcription, and the audio file.