Spoke Phone's Business SMS allows Spoke Phone users to send and receive business SMS messages using their Spoke Phone phone number, keeping personal and business SMS messages separated.
Setting up your Spoke Phone app to send/receive SMS messages
- Open your Spoke Phone app and tap the Messages icon on the bottom menu bar
If you do not have SMS enabled on your profile yet,
you will see a message and you will need to contact your
company administrator, requesting that SMS be added to your profile
- Tap on the new message icon at the top right
- Either enter a mobile phone number you want to message or select a contact from your directory
- Type a message, press the send arrow!
Current limitations of Business SMS
Today, SMS is restricted to 1:1 conversations between a Spoke Phone user and an external party. Users are unable to group SMS.
- Overview: Business SMS
- How to setup Business SMS for a user
- How to send and receive team chats
- Overview: Business Messaging