This article will show you how to reset the password for your administrator login to the Spoke Phone account portal. It includes the following sections:
How to reset your password:
- Navigate to the forgot password page in the Spoke Phone account portal.
- Enter the email address associated with your administrator login and hit send reset code.
- Check your email and click the reset password link in the email we send you.
- Create and confirm the new password.
What to do if you don't receive the email
Check junk / SPAM / promotions folders
Spoke Phone emails can be flagged as SPAM or go into promotions folders, so be sure to check all junk/spam folders.
Invalid email address
If you cannot find the email in any of your folders, you may have entered an invalid email address.
For security reasons, if the email address you entered does not match the email address associated with your administrator login, you will still be shown the same screen as below - notifying you that we have sent the reset link.
To ensure you have entered the correct email address, follow the steps below:
- Open your Spoke Phone app.
- Tap on the person icon.
- Tap on Settings.
- Ensure the work email shown on this screen is exactly the same as the email address you entered in the forgot password page.
Why can't we just "change our password" instead of marking it as forgotten !?
This workaround is not professional and lowers the security level.