Spoke Speedy is a plugin for Twilio Flex that installs an Operator Console that enables scalable and fast search and call transfer capability to Twilio Flex.
This article contains the following sections:
Spoke does not yet support Twilio Regions.
When setting up your Twilio Account, please select US1 as the account's region.
Spoke does support Twilio Edge and will support Twilio Regions in early 2022.
Minimum React Version in Twilio Flex
Before deploying the plug-in, make sure that Twilio Flex is configured to use React 16.13.1
- From the Twilio Flex Admin Panel, navigate to Developer Setup
Check that the selected React version is set to Latest (~16.13.1)
Remove the Spoke Directory Plugin for Twilio Flex
If you have previously installed the Spoke Directory Plug-in for Twilio Flex, this must be rolled-back/removed before installing the Operator Console Plugin for Twilio Flex.
Once the prerequisite has been met, the plug-in can then be deployed.
- Login to the Spoke Phone admin portal
- Click Integrations
- Click Add Integrations
- Navigate to the Spoke Speedy for Twilio Flex integration
- Click Add to add the Flex plugin to your active integration
- Select the phone number you want to show as the CallerID when Speedy transfers calls out of Flex
- When you are ready to deploy to your Flex account, click Deploy
If you had previously deployed and then deleted Spoke Speedy for Twilio Flex, you may get an error saying that this version name already exists when re-deploying it.
If this happens:
- Note down the Latest Version number for the Spoke Speedy Plugin for Twilio Flex
- Go to Manage Plugins in your Twilio Flex Admin Console
- Click on the plugin twilio-flex-spoke-speedy-plugin
- Set the Version to the latest version number you noted down above
- Set the Status to Enabled
- Save your changes
- Don't forget to RELEASE your changes in Flex
- Go back to Spoke, and re-deploy the plugin again
Configuring favorites and CX Content in Spoke Speedy
Should you experience any issues with the latest deployed version, you may roll it back from the Flex Plugin Management page.
- Click the version dropdown and select the version you want to roll the plugin back to
- Click Save to persist the selection and this will create a pending release in your account
- Click Pending Release to proceed
- Provide a user-friendly name and description for your rollback release