By default, every Spoke Phone customer is provisioned on a Twilio sub-account that is controlled and managed by Spoke Phone.
For customers that already have a Twilio account or those who want to own and have more control over their infrastructure, Spoke Phone can be deployed into a customer-provided Twilio account.
How to deploy Spoke Phone into a customer provided Twilio account:
- Go to your Twilio account
- Create a Twilio Programmable Voice API Key called spokephone. Ensure it is a key type=Standard
- Copy the Twilio Account SID, API Key SID, and API Secret
- Contact your Spoke Phone account executive for the Twilio Account Setup URL
- Click on the URL to enter the account setup/onboarding flow
- Enter the Twilio Account SID, API Key SID, and API Secret when asked
Note: Due to security reasons, only new Spoke Phone accounts
can be deployed into customer provided Twilio accounts.
Existing Spoke Phone customers cannot be moved and
will require a second Spoke Phone account to be
created and their set up replicated.