The Spoke Directory plugin adds a Spoke tab to the Flex Agent call forwarding menu. This tab contains a list of the entries in your Spoke directory, allowing you to transfer incoming calls to any of your contacts in Spoke Phone. This article contains the following sections:
Spoke does not yet support Twilio Regions.
When setting up your Twilio Account, please select US1 as the account's region.
Spoke does support Twilio Edge and will support Twilio Regions in early 2022.
Before deploying the plug-in, make sure that Twilio Flex is configured to use React 16.13.1
- From the Twilio Flex Admin Panel, navigate to Developer Setup
Check that the selected React version is set to Latest (~16.13.1)
Once the prerequisite has been met, the plug-in can then be deployed.
- Login to the Spoke Phone admin portal
- Click Integrations
- Click Add Integrations
- Navigate to the Directory Plugin for Twilio Flex integration
- Click Add to add the Flex plugin to your active integration
- Navigate to Manage Integrations and select the phone number you want to use with Flex from the dropdown.
- When you are ready to deploy to your Flex account, click Deploy
Should you experience any issues with the latest deployed version, you may roll it back from the Flex Plugin Management page.
- Click the version dropdown and select the version you want to roll the plugin back to
- Click Save to persist the selection and this will create a pending release in your account
- Click Pending Release to proceed
- Provide a user-friendly name and description for your rollback release